About the presenter
Posted: 2005-04-11 / Author: Susan Franzen
Coaching Your Employees To PerformPurpose of Class:
Learn a very simple but powerful way to have effective coaching discussions with your employees that boost effectiveness and morale.
The single greatest factor responsible for employee productivity is the supervisor. Coaching is one of the single greatest things a supervisor can do to engage employees’ hearts and minds, help them solve problems and capture opportunities and feel part of a winning team.
Anyone can improve their ability to coach.
Five Questions This Class Will Answer:
1. How do I get employees to care and take initiative?
2. What are the keys in building enthusiasm, accountability and controlling procrastination in others?
3. What are the 4 parts of a coaching conversation that get employees to address the key issues and take action!
4. How do I build rapport and create an environment for powerful and open dialog?
5. How can create time in my busy day to coach?
6. Why the lotus blossom?
Five Common Problems This Class Can Help You Overcome:
1. Freeing up time to do everything a manager needs to get done.
2. Meaningfully engage staff in the success of the business.
3. Substantially boost innovation and creativity in the workplace.
4. Control procrastination.
5. Improve morale and employee effectiveness.