Posted: 2005-04-18 / Author:
The Step By Step How To Of Starting Out In BusinessResearch Shows that Small Business owners and managers who undertake a comprehensive, planned approach to starting and building their business are more than twice as likely to succeed as those who donât. This step by step âhow toâ will guide you through the major stages to enable you to start your business professionally and grow your business successfully
Purpose of Class
Henry Ford said; âIf you think you can, or you think you canât, then youâre probably right.â If you donât know where you are going or how you intend to get there â the chances are, you will achieve neither
Businesses start with an idea or creation of an opportunity âthere are ways of checking the viability of ideas Regardless of whether you employ anyone or go it alone, all new businesses work better when you enlist the support of others An honest assessment of your strengths and weaknesses is vital Research determines the existence and strength of your market Competition is OK - get to know it
Five Questions This Class Will Answer
1. How do you adopt a planned approach to starting out in business?
2. How do you know if you have the skills and knowledge to make it work - and where can you get help?
3. How do you know if your business is set up legally?
4. How do you plan the money?
5. How do you get customers â and keep them?
Five Common Problems This Class Will Help You To Overcome
1. People start a business with no direction - and donât get anywhere
2. People donât plan an ordered approach and waste time and resources
3. People underestimate the time and effort involved in planning and starting a business
4. People donât enlist professional help and support, or donât know where to access it
5. Businesses start up with no business plan and quickly flounder replica watches