View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Rocketballz RBZ Taylormade, get it now! 

Post Rocketballz RBZ Taylormade, get it now!
In the world, there are many golf manufacturers. I am a fan of Taylormade. TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels.TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. Recently, it has produced the Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Driver. It is the newest iron on the market. The new Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons range which is set to replace their highly successful white R11 and Burner Super fast woods and irons. So you should get it now!

The game-improving Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons set features 3-, 4- and 5-irons that are made from a high-strength steel alloy and feature a hollow construction to optimize distance. The large face is as thin as 1.8 millimeters in some areas to boost the springlike effect. In my opinion, the Rocketballz RBZ Irons have gathered all the high-tech of Talormade family. I believe it should be your new friend in 2012. A new vibration and sound control system in the 3-iron to pitching wedge dampens unwanted vibration without slowing the face down. So it has advanced design.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]