View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Callaway X-22 Irons is a good club to choose 

Post Callaway X-22 Irons is a good club to choose
Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. I am a fan of Callaway, and I am used to use its golf club. By using its golf club, my golf game was improved too much. If you are not a fan of Callaway, you also can try its products. You maybe love its golf clubs. In terms of irons, I love the Callaway X-22 Irons mostly. I believe that the iron is a good club to choose. The Callaway X-22 Irons don’t disappoint any golfer and are the best X Series irons, by maximizing perimeter weighting and boasting an MOI that’s 10 percent higher than their predecessors. The ideal CG position has been preserved, generating optimal ball-flight trajectories.

The set I got are in the uniflex shaft which is good for most swing speeds but I personally think that they are more on the stiff end of uniflex than the regular end. Ping G20 Driver They are a very forgiving set on miss hits but when you hit it good you know it immediately. There are few things in life are a fullfilling as a well struck golf ball. I recommend these clubs to anyone who wants to spend a little more to see their scores drop. These irons are a good investment, hitting them is almost like slicing butter. I would say if you want to optimize your usage of these clubs. Get a professional to fit them for you. This is your good choice.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]