View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 ping driver k15 is an upgraded club for golfers 

Post ping driver k15 is an upgraded club for golfers
Are you looking for a golf driver? Do you want to have a good golf club? Here, I will recommend an upgreaded driver to all of you. The one which I recommended is Ping K15 Driver. I have used it, and I think that it is very good. My golf game was improved too much. Now, I can get the new level. Do you want to improve your game, you should buy the ping k15. After you used it, I believe that you will be satisfied with the driver. It will give you suprising feeling. You will enjoy the process of the driver. And you will love playing golf more and more. The ping k15 can give you what you want.

Now, allow me to give you some details about the k15 driver. The driver has a larger 460cc head design that moves weight away from the clubface to push the centre of gravity backwards and provide a higher trajectory. By increasing the length from heel to toe Ping have also been able to create a larger surface to provide high levels of forgiveness and higher ball velocity. Besides, the The Ping K15 Driverfeatures the TFC 149D graphite shaft that uses high balance point technology that allows the head mass to increase without affecting swing weight or the overall club weight to allow clubhead speed to remain consistent. This allows the K15 driver to generate higher ball speeds for longer and straighter drives. So the ping driver k15 can give you what you want because of its special design. Will be your great choice.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]