View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 RAZR irons is hit and dropped!! 

Post RAZR irons is hit and dropped!!
I bought Callaway RAZR X Tour Irons to help get the ball in the air with more carry. After spending a few weeks with them I like the how easy they are to hit and how the ball comes off the face. A high ball flight is the norm and they are forgiving too. The Razr x tour irons are a great option for those looking for an easy to hit club with minimal offset.

Since the new Callaway RAZR X Tour Irons came to the customers’ eyes, with a limited time, there are many reviews from a wide range of golfers, many reviewers perform actively. This callaway razr x tour irons product One-Liner: Tighter Shots, Shorter Putts, Lower Scores, Uncompromised Performance. “Most irons today are designed to maximize one specific performance benefit — Distance, Forgiveness or Feel — while sacrificing all other critical areas needed to hit more greens. To consistently hit it close and shoot lower scores, golfers need to be able to make shots from all areas of the golf course. That’s why RAZR Technology is such a breakthrough. This technology of Callaway RAZR X Tour Irons will lead the industry into the next generation of iron design by delivering the distance and forgiveness of a wide sole iron while retaining the playability and turf interaction advantages of a thin sole iron”.

These are everything you would want in an iron. They are the most consistant hitting club I have owned. I work at a course and was able to try 6 different pro line clubs. The Callaway RAZR Iron are superior in every aspect of club striking. When matched to a suitable shaft for you, you will drop your handicap by several strokes. You will be able to swing the club; not club the swing. An excellent component of your game.

Wed May 30, 2012 3:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]