View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 MP-57 irons make some improvements in golfers golf swing 

Post MP-57 irons make some improvements in golfers golf swing
When I found out about Mizuno releasing a full cavity-back iron for their MP line and driver for jpx, I must admit, I was pretty giddy.

I've long admired the MP line but knew I had no business playing any of them as I felt I just wasn't good enough nor did I have the time to dedicate to practice enough to enjoy playing wholesale golf clubs with them. No matter how nice a club looks, that beauty is not going to help you when your swing isn't quite there.

The mizuno mp 57 irons are a crowning achievement in the evolution of Mizuno's award winning Grain Flow Forging and Cut Muscle technologies. The Product Development team undertook the task of making the MP-57's the first MP iron with a full cavity, resulting in a significantly larger sweet area than any other iron in the history of the MP line. Along with increased forgiveness, the MP-57's with Cut Muscle technology will deliver the feel and shot making ability that MP iron players crave. Most importantly, the MP-57's deliver all these playing aspects, yet in a classic head profile that appeals to the better players.

Mizuno describes it as a "rolled leading edge, cambered mid-sole, and rolled trailing edge deliver consistent striking ability from all types of lies." Non-marketing lingo, the MP-57 irons performed just fine from pretty much any lie you will find on the golf course.

Since putting the MP-57 irons in my bag, golf has become much more enjoyable for me. I feel as though the clubs have helped me to make some improvements in my golf swing. Equally enjoyable is the fact with the slight forgiveness that the mizuno mp57 for sale offer, I can still enjoy rounds in which my swing is a bit off. Plus, I don't have to spend hours at the range practicing.

Feel is very subjective and it can be hard to describe, but "buttery and smooth" is the best way I can think of to describe the feeling you get from hitting Mizuno irons. Do yourself a favor and give the MP-57 irons a try the next time your at your favorite golf retailer. I bet after hitting a few, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

More about mizuno mp 57 irons info are all at ukfirstgolf.com.

Mon May 28, 2012 7:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]