View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Taylormade Tour Preferred MB Forged Irons Bring Me Joy 

Post Taylormade Tour Preferred MB Forged Irons Bring Me Joy
Winter is coming to an end; I have a very long period of time will not change my golf bag, because I have not appeal to a new golf course. Until the new top tourism forging iron fusion has never been such feeling and performance, brought me not the same joy. TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Forged Irons, MB Irons, MC Irons compose the new Tour Preferred Forged Irons. CB stands for Cavity back—our most forgiving player's iron. MB is Muscle Back—maximum feel and precision. MC stands for Muscle Cavity—forged performance and modern forgiveness.

All three clubs feature a new groove pattern that TaylorMade says goes right up to the USGA's limitations on volume and sharpness. Each club also has a weight in the back that allows TaylorMade as golf clubs for sale to adjust the location of the sweet spot. Contrary to what some equipment blogs and message boards pondered, while the weight is affixed using a screw, it's not adjustable. The face also features TaylorMade's Inverted Cone Technology, which varies the thickness of the face itself so shots that are slightly mis-hit create nearly the same ball speed as shots hit in the sweet spot.

The discount TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Forged Irons also incorporate an advanced, USGA-conforming groove design to promote more spin and control from the rough, a crucial advancement in making it the ultimate player's performance iron. The standard shaft and grip properties were chosen with input from TaylorMade Tour Staff professionals, and include True Temper Dynamic Gold shaft, the most widely played on tour, and Tour Velvet grips, a combination deemed optimal for promoting consistent and responsive performance.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:25 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]