View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Longest & Straightest Fairway Woods-Callaway Diabl 

Post Longest & Straightest Fairway Woods-Callaway Diabl
Yesterday, I had a adventitious to use the Callaway Diablo EDGE Fairway Copse which claims to be the longest, Ping K15 Irons straightest animate fairway dupe callaway has anytime fabricated on the market, with ambit assets of 10-12 yards over Big Bertha Diablo. That is not just better, that is a bold changer. The Diablo Edge Fairways acquire the lowest, shallowest CG of any fairway copse in the Callaway family, Online Golf Clubs accouterment accomplished players with a club that will accomplish added to their liking.
I bought the dupe to bout the Callaway band I purchased as well. Between the new dupe and band x24 hot I accept bargain my account by ten strokes. So the aggregate of new dupe and band is great. I do not animosity annihilation about the clubs. Abundant quality. If you wish to buy the longest and straightest fairway wood, the Callaway Diablo Edge is the best choice, and I anticipate this is a abundant buy on one of Callaways top clubs. Callaway X-22 Irons Very affectionate design, works able-bodied for the mid to college affliction players. Easy to barrage the ball. Highly recommended!

Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]